“"You've got to be in it to win it"”
The Grove RFC Lottery Draw for July will take place this Sunday at 1.00 pm in Grove RFC Clubhouse. The total bonus amount this month is for a minimum £373
If you are not already a member, there is still time to join but you will have to contact me before 12.30 pm tomorrow and you can either take out a standing order payment for £5.00 per month, which gives you five goes each month to win the bonus, or you can have one go, or more, for as little as £1. Grove RFC receive 50p for every pound you pay and to date we have made nearly £937
Please consider supporting this fund raising effort.
President, Grove RFC
Dear Grove RFC Member,
The winning Grove RFC Lottery numbers which were drawn at 1.00 pm on Sunday 29th May in the clubhouse were:
3, 4, 9, 17.
There were no winners this month, so the potential pot which was available goes forward into next month’s draw which will take place on Sunday 26th June 2016 at 1.00 pm in Grove RFC clubhouse. The June lottery will be for a minimum of £293.
Those of you with Direct Debit / Standing Order arrangements, or a year’s subscription, will automatically be entered in the June lottery and those of you who were kind enough to enter on an individual month’s basis can enter again in June if you wish. Please email me if you do, or better still think about taking out a Direct Debit payment for £5.00 a months which will give you automatic entry to the lottery. I’ve attached a form for your information.
Thank you for your support
The Grove RFC Lottery Draw for May will take place tomorrow at 1.00 pm in Grove RFC Clubhouse. The bonus this month is for £212.50.
If you are not already a member, there is still time to join but you will have to contact me before 12.30 pm tomorrow and you can either take out a standing order payment for £5.00 per month, which gives you five goes each month to win the bonus, or you can have one go, or more, for as little as £1. Grove RFC receive 50p for every pound you pay and to date we have made nearly £750
A letter explaining all about the lottery is attached below. Please consider supporting this fund raising effort. A standing order mandate can be supplied upon request.
President, Grove RFC
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be twelve draws, each made on the last Sunday of the months at 1.00 pm in Grove RFC Clubhouse.
2. A minimum of 100 entries will be needed for the first lottery to take place and all numbers must be delivered to the Lottery Management by 5.00 pm on the Saturday preceding Sunday’s lottery draw. No entries received after 5 pm on any Saturday will be entered for the next day’s lottery. They will, however, be eligible to be entered on the following month’s lottery.
3. Lottery numbers may be handed in to Roger Williams at the above address, or over the bar. If handed into the bar, please email Roger Williams, to let him know how many numbers you have deposited over the bar.
4. The first lottery will be held on Sunday 27th March 2016.
5. There will be twenty-five numbers in the lottery 1 to 25.
6. £1 buys four numbers.
7. Players win the prize money if their four selected numbers match the four numbers drawn. In the event of more than one person having the same numbers, the prize money will be shared.
8. Fifty percent of the total take will be profit for the club and the remainder will form the prize for the winning numbers drawn.
9. If there is no winner on any given lottery, the winning prize money will be added to the next lottery.
10. Standing Order mandates will be available – 12 x £5 being the minimum allowed. There will be no maximum.
11. Players may also submit a cheque for £60 for twelve monthly entries to each of the lotteries.
12. Anyone who enters five sets of four numbers (£5) will have the choice of keeping 25% of all money entered over and above the £5, or contributing it to their team if they are a player (Under 6 through to Senior Teams, both male and female), to be used in any way decided – end of season tour, dinner, kit etc. eg collect £10 (10 sets of four numbers) and keep 25% of £5 = £1.25 for yourself, or your team. If you decide to donate the 25% to your team a record of accumulated contributions will be kept by the Grove RFC Lottery management and allocated at a time requested by individual teams.
The April Lottery draw will take place this coming Sunday, the 24th April 2016, at 1.00 pm in the clubhouse.
At present the bonus stands at £135.50 for the line of winning four numbers.
It’s not too late to take part and you can either join by taking out a Standing Order, or by paying for a year’s subscription with one cheque (contact me if you wish to do either), or you can pay me, at £1 per line of four numbers (any number of lines), any time before 12.30 pm this Sunday.
All profits will go to the development of our club, so please consider contributing.
The first draw of the Grove RFC Lottery took place on Sunday 27th March 2016 and the drawn numbers were 3, 4, 5 and 20.
Unfortunately, no-one has these numbers so the potential winnings of £58 will double up next time to make a total of £116, plus 50% of any other entries which may come in before the 24th April 2016, the date of the next draw.
This winning amount would be more if other club members join. If you want more information on how to take part in the lottery, please email or telephone me